Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Young C.S. student

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@aerisa-skies)
Topic starter

Hello! I hope your are doing well! I am a 21 year old computer science student and I need financial support to pay for my studies. I can offer different things on my end, such as online girlfriend relationship, chats, phone calls and maybe meeting in real life 😉 but no sex! My favorite hobbies are traveling and singing. I have brown hair and green eyes, am 171 cm tall with a lean/medium body, and my shoe size is 8 US. I can't wait to connect with you! <3

Posted : September 15, 2021 3:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

Wow, you're so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
I would like to be the right man for you and I'm ready to pay all your bills. Check my profile and give me a call 😘

Posted : September 16, 2021 4:18 pm
(@eric192)

Posted by: @aerisa-skies

Hello! I hope your are doing well! I am a 21 year old computer science student and I need financial support to pay for my studies. I can offer different things on my end, such as online girlfriend relationship, chats, phone calls and maybe meeting in real life 😉 but no sex! My favorite hobbies are traveling and singing. I have brown hair and green eyes, am 171 cm tall with a lean/medium body, and my shoe size is 8 US. I can't wait to connect with you! <3

Hi baby..how are you doing today? I was glancing through profiles when I saw your profile. I would like to know more about you and see where it leads us,am willing to spoil you and give you $1000 as your weekly allowance,

Posted : February 16, 2022 2:57 am
(@eric192)

Posted by: @aerisa-skies

Hi baby..how are you doing today? I was glancing through profiles when I saw your profile. I would like to know more about you and see where it leads us,am willing to spoil you and give you $1000 

Posted : February 16, 2022 1:18 pm
Share: