Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Brand New Big Beaut...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Brand New Big Beautiful Women

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@misscastell)
Topic starter

Hi,

I’m new here and am a big beautiful women looking for a sugar Daddie that’s interested in an online girlfriend experience.  I am the type of attentive girlfriend that will wake you up with a sweet or sexy text every morning, and will be eager to hear all about your day.  Long conversations are a turn on, and I am an open book and curious about you and what interests you and drives you.  I have spent my time spoiling others and catering to their needs so I am easy to please and excite.  If you are looking for someone to genuinely take an interest let’s talk and see if we have a connection.  

I have a wide variety of interests and a always eager to learn about things I don’t know. I am genuinely curious about those I talk to and am an open book with wIcked sense of humor. I would love to establish an online mutually beneficial relationship with someone special.  

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Miss Castell

Posted : September 12, 2021 1:15 am
(@Anonymous)

I just checked your profile, you're so adorable ❤️❤️❤️  I would like to meet yah, check my profile and give me a call. You're exactly what I want

Posted : September 16, 2021 3:58 pm
(@eric192)

Posted by: @misscastell

Hi,

I’m new here and am a big beautiful women looking for a sugar Daddie that’s interested in an online girlfriend experience.  I am the type of attentive girlfriend that will wake you up with a sweet or sexy text every morning, and will be eager to hear all about your day.  Long conversations are a turn on, and I am an open book and curious about you and what interests you and drives you.  I have spent my time spoiling others and catering to their needs so I am easy to please and excite.  If you are looking for someone to genuinely take an interest let’s talk and see if we have a connection.  

I have a wide variety of interests and a always eager to learn about things I don’t know. I am genuinely curious about those I talk to and am an open book with wIcked sense of humor. I would love to establish an online mutually beneficial relationship with someone special.  

Hi baby..how are you doing today? I was glancing through profiles when I saw your profile. I would like to know more about you and see where it leads us,am willing to spoil you and give you $1000 as your weekly allowance,

Posted : February 16, 2022 2:56 am
Share: