Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Looking for a Sugar...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a Sugar Daddy willing to gift me a membership

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
(@snowflower)
Topic starter

There's a feature that lets you gift a membership to a Sugar Baby on this website! It's made so you can help a new Sugar Baby on the site. Is there anyone who could gift me a Premium Membership? You can use the link here, select Premium Membership and put my name (snowflower) in the comment:

FMSB - Gift a SB Membership (fundmysugarbaby.com)

As a Sugar Baby, I love to do long phone calls and getting a deeper connection. I've dabbled in phone sex, so I might add an option for that once I have a membership set up.

Thank you!

Posted : September 18, 2021 7:57 pm
Babyblueeyes and Harold reacted
(@cassmylass)

looking for the gift of membership and friendship.  Looking forward to meeting and talking with you.  Thanks so much I am ready! 😍 

Posted : September 28, 2021 8:52 am
(@eric192)

@cassmylass Hi baby..how are you doing today? I was glancing through profiles when I saw your profile. I would like to know more about you and see where it leads us,am willing to spoil you and give you $1000 

Posted : February 16, 2022 1:19 pm
Milla lovey reacted
(@cassmylass)

Ok good am how are you today? 

Posted : February 16, 2022 2:53 pm
(@eric10)
Eminent Member

@cassmylass Can we continue our conversation on phone

Hello

Posted : February 20, 2022 11:44 pm
Share: