Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Tia's Custom Plans and Prices

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tiababy)
Topic starter

Hello, sugar daddies. My name is Tia and I'm more of a "girl next door" type. I'm very kind, caring and honest, though not 100% innocent. I look forward to chatting with you and making your day! I'm saving up for college and vet bills for my service dogs. Here are my new and improved plans:

$50.00- Let's get to know each other plan

This plan consists of chatting with me weekly about whatever you'd like. This plan would let us talk and exchange SFW pictures. If you want to chat longer or want suggestive pictures, you will be asked to upgrade.

$100- A little something extra plan

This plan consists of chatting with me monthly about anything you'd like. This would include 1-2 slightly suggestive pictures. If you want more pictures that are more suggestive, you will be asked to upgrade.

$150.00- Just for you plan.

This plan consists of chatting with me for half a year and would include 10 slightly suggestive photos of me. Feel free to request what would you like to see. Requires upgrade.

$250.00- A year to remember plan

This plan lets you talk to me for a year and would include unlimited suggestive pictures from me. You can feel free to send compliments, but nothing too extreme. You can request what you would like to see. Requires upgrade.

$350- Just pictures please plan

If you would rather skip chatting and just get suggestive photos instead, this plan is for you. This would include unlimited suggestive photos or photos of my chest. You must promise to keep suggestive photos privates no matter which plan you choose. 

Additonal info:

Slightly suggestive photo plans include down blouse or a teasing photo(s).

Suggestive photos include topless pictures (no nudity, just me in my bra). Can include suggestive poses/expressions. These will cost more and I prefer if we know eachother well before I send them. These must be kept private.

If you wish to upgrade, just message me and let me know. You can keep paying for your current plan until the end of the week/month/year and then begin payment for the upgrade when it is due.

Posted : March 31, 2020 8:20 pm
Topic Tags
(@tiababy)
Topic starter

I forgot to mention this in my previous post: 

$300- Be my boyfriend plan

This plan lets you talk to me for a year about anything you want. It can be serious, fun, or flirty. You can talk to me about your perfect date and ask for as many pictures as you like, whether SFW or suggestive. You can also get an additional two months of chatting free.

Posted : March 31, 2020 8:57 pm
Share: