Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Kelly's Custom Content Page

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

HI Sugarbabies this is Kelly (support), 

I Have created an example below on how to promote your your Custom Content Page by adding an introduction along with clearly described information and prices, SDs can now view what your offering and link to your profile page though the custom links at the top and bottom of the description.

SDs can purchase your plans and memberships direct from the links which are supplied when you set up your memberships plans on your profile page. 

Feel free to add your Custom Content info on the forum to help promoting your Profile page and prices.

Hi Sugardaddies 

Custom link here https://bit.ly/2UNGQzK

I guess I’d say I’m a “girl-next-door” type – I’m very considerate, honest, and educated…yet I have sexual tastes that most people (coworkers, family, new friends, etc) don’t expect.

Sometimes I can be a bit timid but I open up on a huge level to anyone I grow close to.

I have set up prices on my memberships below for an Online Girlfriend Experience including 2 photos a week 

I am hoping to raise $3000  to cover expenses and fund my college bills for the next year, if you would like to subscribe to my GFE subscriptions

Feel free to message me and we can chat to get to know each other.

Plans for My Sugardaddies  (monthly prices)

$49.99 Get to know me plan

Lets chat this month and see how things go. We can exchange a few photos as well.

Subscribers will be asked to upgrade at the end of the month.

$99.99  Unlimited chat plan

Chat with me as often as you like (unlimited chat)

$249.99 Cant wait to see you plan

Chat with me as often as you like Lets share photos (partial nudity) Unlimited chat & Photos

$499.99 Keepsake plan

Chat with me as often as you like lets share in photos (partial nudity)

see a video glimpse into my life ( no nudity ) unlimited chat and photos (up to 10 videos)

$749.99 Something sweet plan

Chat with me as often as you like lets share in photos (partial nudity)

see a video glimpse into my life ( partial nudity ) unlimited chat and photos (up to 10 videos)

$999.99 Be my Boyfriend Plan

Chat with me everyday lets share photos (Full nudity) see a video glimpse into my life (full nudity)

+ LIVE VIDEO CHAT ( Unlimited chat & photos….CUSTOM CONTENT )

Custom Donations

Ask me about my wish-list and make custom donations here you will receive a surprise in return

Starting from $50.00 donations

click on my link to get started:)

Custom link here https://bit.ly/2UNGQzK

Posted : March 29, 2020 8:21 am
Share: