Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Clear, detailed custom content 😘

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@babes143)
Topic starter

Hello, Daddies! 

So happy you decided to take the time & read my content, so thank you for that!! ❤️ They are very detailed plans and I feel I explained them pretty well! But nonetheless, if you have ANY questions, just shoot me a message & I will be more than happy to answer anything!

I AM SEEKING A MONTHLY ALLOWANCE OF ABOUT $1500 STARTING OUT! IM NEW TO THIS SO BARE WITH ME 😘

A Little Bit About Me.. 🌻

I love listening to others and helping when I'm able to! I've always been a people pleaser, so I definitely go out of my way to make others happy, although I do make sure I'm happy as well! I feel as though I would make a great companion for someone! I enjoy intellectual conversations and I believe emotional connections are just as important! With that being said, I am seeking a companionship with someone on here, long or short term! If it turns into something else later down the road, then I guess it was just truly meant to be! Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed expressing it! Can't wait to hear from all you wonderful Daddies! 

Xoxo 💋 

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY CUSTOM CONTENT 👄👅💦🤭

https://fundmysugarbaby.com/babys

Posted : June 26, 2020 2:58 pm
Share: