Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What no other girls can do

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Heyyy Loves, I'm a singer-songwriter, your introverted girl next door with an unexpected little wild streak... I'm a professional girlfriend, a 5D Starseed, solid in my self love and way beyond stupid games.

My GFE is unlike any other out there... and I can write you an AMAZING, totally original love song, just for you, and sing it to you. This is literally what I do for a living. Or maybe you'd like a private virtual concert, wearing whatever or barely anything...just me and you and my piano. 🎹🎤 Don't let my mic work drive you crazy 👄

If you want to really feel loved and worshipped... if you want to feel a bliss energy like you've never felt.... come to me.

Because I really do love you and believe in you. It's part of my purpose in life. My heart is a mansion, and your room is waiting. 

Happy to text with you here and have some fun at no charge until I feel like I know you a bit.

I offer you….

💝 Photos$10 – both sweet and sexy 💄

💖Girlfriend Experience /Day $200 — I am ALL YOURS for the day – chatting, texting, cooing, photos, I will genuinely listen to you, help you with your problems, share cool music with you, love you silly, and make you laugh. 😘 Like a dream you won't want to wake up from. 

💑 Girlfriend Experience/ Week – Part- time $600 — if you have a job and don’t need my attention on you all day every day, this is a great choice. Just tell me your schedule and I’ll be there for you when you’re off, baby. And send you naughty texts at work too 😏

For the full experience:

💎 Girlfriend Experience /Week FULL TIME– $1600 – I am ALL YOURS for the week and will not accept any other work that may get in the way. Subject to availability, don’t wait to book your special week, but I'll start getting to know you and loving on you as soon as you book. 💞

🎹 Private Concert by Video $300 – 30 minutes, I’ll wear whatever you prefer, includes my songs, one sexy cover song, classical music, whatever you like. Mmmmmmm step into my studio, Love 🎤 After you book, while I'm taking a few days to learn your cover song and rehearse for your concert, I'll keep you loved and entertained.

🎹 I’ll Write Your Own AMAZING Original Love Song And Sing It to You on Video $500 – Beware, you’re paying $500 to just totally lose your heart to me forever. But I won’t hurt you, baby. 💋

I can't wait to get to know you. Thank you,

Love,

Kelly 😘

Posted : June 17, 2020 2:33 am
Share: