Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

New! HOT Sugarbaby ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New! HOT Sugarbaby looking to be taken care of! ???

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
15.8 K Views
 Mia
(@skylerlovexx)
Topic starter

Hey there! I'm Mia 

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself and see who's out there.

I'm 25 years old 5 feet 2 inches tall 95 lbs with crazy perfect C boobs and a petite body.

I'm fun size! I have blonde hair and brown eyes. In my free time im usually by the water working on my tan and reading a good mystery book.

If i'm not there then I'm probably wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching TV.

My favorite thing to watch is true crime. I'm a very loyal and compassionate person. I try to always be kind and honest. Keeping my word js so important to me. Its all weve got! I enjoy nice things and im looking for a SD that wants to spoil ms and make me the hottest SB hes ever had and ever will have!

I love to shop for clothes and shoes and im always thinking of ways to thank you so I shop for my SD too! If you want a girl that's down to earth and will make you laugh and knows how to please send me a message!

Id love to talk and get to know you. Id also love a SD that wants to spoil me, and make me happy. spend it on me daddy. I'll thank you. 

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Mia

Posted : February 17, 2020 10:13 am
Share: