Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Seeking generous SD

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@midnighttoker)
Topic starter

I’m seeking Generous Sugardaddies that are looking for connections, friendship, and something special.

I am hoping to raise at least $2000 for a Monthly Allowance to pay rent  

I’ll do whatever you want for the right price, I don’t accept anything under $150.00 because if you don’t have that kind of bag we’re not meant to be, I won’t do anything until money is in my account because that’s the best way to do this. I am open to do anything as long as the price is right

I’m looking for help to afford my rent as it keeps going up and with other bills it gets hard to pay, I’m also looking for someone who doesn’t hesitate when it comes to spoiling because I just want to enjoy nice things in life and it’s not fair that I have to work my ass off everyday just to spend those wages on bills. I promise I’d make it very worthwhile for some extra spending money 😘

Posted : August 23, 2022 10:40 am
Share: