Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Submissive SD

7 Posts
7 Users
4 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I’m Alex. I’m a submissive SD with a kink for Cuckolding and female-led relationships.

Im really looking for someone to get to know and who’ll properly get to know me. This is my way of sipping my toe in; trying out an online-only relationship with a dominant woman.

I’m into SPH, Cuckolding (interracial in particular), Chastity fantasies, BNWO and generally being teased, denied, controlled and humiliated endlessly. 

If there are any sensually dominant SBs out there, please get in touch! 

Posted : April 3, 2020 12:50 pm
(@bbgggggmaddy)

• Hey Alex! You sound cool I’m into most of that stuff so hmu!

Posted : April 5, 2020 10:45 am
(@xoxanemicoroyaltyxox)

Hey Alex!

Humiliation and ignore sessions are part of my custom plans. I'm definitely willing to remind you how tiny your dick is, and how worthless you are. Check out my profile and send me some money now! ??

I hope to hear from you.

Posted : April 6, 2020 8:58 pm
(@lizzy-erika-fps)

Hi Alex,

I'm here for you and I'm here to remind you how worthless you are in this big world. Hit me up right now and you'll be very satisfied.

Posted : April 7, 2020 10:45 pm
(@tyla)

Alex,

if your looking for someone to get to know you and destroy you you should message me now. 

Posted : April 23, 2020 9:59 am
(@maevis)

Hello pet,

I’d love to tease you endlessly while getting pounded by a BBC. Letting you know you’re just not good enough to join in. Maybe to taste. If you behave. I hope to have some fun on your behalf. 

Your favorite Domme,

Maevis

Posted : May 3, 2020 1:46 am
bellis1712 and Anonymous reacted
(@yourgirlngm)

Hey!

if your looking for a girl that can chat with you all time and destroy you you should write me a message!

Posted : July 2, 2020 12:31 am
Share: