Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Shy Finn looking fo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Shy Finn looking for Daddy

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hello all you lovely people! 

I obey the name Suvi, which means summer in Finnish in case if you were wondering, and I'm always eager to meet new people. I have never done anything like this, but I am more than eager to learn! I love chatting about animals and crafting, I also have recently picked up a hobby of photographing and might post the prettiest landscapes on my profile even! 
I'm not looking for SD who is to send me money without me doing nothing, obviously, but someone who is willing to help me with my plans to become a self-employed pedicurist.
I might not be the slimmest of the SB out there, but I'm working on it and guidance on that is always appreciated! 

I hope to hear from you soon, future beloved Sugar Daddy of mine! 😘 

Posted : August 1, 2021 8:32 am
Matteo reacted
(@g-vacchi)

I like that you said you don't need someone that will give you money, I have a feeling theirs a lot about you and that's what I'm searching for, a serious companion that I can spoil

Posted : August 17, 2021 7:18 pm
Share: