Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Guy

26 Posts
25 Users
39 Likes
(@valentinamarisol)

Hola mi amor! How are you? I would love to talk to you! I used to be an introvert myself but found my confidence! ❤️

Posted : February 24, 2020 2:29 am
 Bebe
(@bebe)

Posted by: @flatman

New guy from rural WA, mostly looking for someone to talk to and connect with online, as the dating pool is... small where I'm living ATM. Anything extra is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

I'm an amateur stage actor, a nerd, a storyteller among other things.

Also I'm on stand by for the local volunteer emergency services for the next week so I'll either be really bored with lots of time on my hands or flat out depending on what the fires do.

So feel free to say hi!

Hey there! Love to chat more.

Posted : February 25, 2020 8:38 pm
Dakotah reacted
(@patty-cutey)

Hi cutie! Love your glasses... they really suit you.

So you volunteer? I admire you. It seems you have a great soul. I'm from Italy and we're having a bit of a crisis here with the virus. I wish I had the medical skills to help, but I'm useless...

What kind of nerd are you? What are you passionate about? 

Posted : March 2, 2020 6:53 pm
(@pairoleggs)

Hi babe! I would love to talk to you more and get to know you! I used to do drama back in school and I'm a huge nerd as well 🙂 It's amazing that you volunteer. I love to help my community in any way I can especially after we got hit by a hurricane. Message me if you want to talk more okay love? Xoxo

Posted : March 2, 2020 7:18 pm
(@joanna-kiss)

Hi Flatman,

I am new to all this and would love if we could connect and see where things go. I am a law graduate so a bit of a geek myself. I can be very interesting if you give me the chance.

Joanna Kiss

Posted : March 10, 2020 12:32 am
(@santana)

Hey daddy 

I can be all you ever wanted , conversation and laughter and more 

??

Posted : March 11, 2020 1:49 am
(@malpal)

Nerd and a fireman? Former EMT/Paramedic here. Let's chat! 😉 

Posted : March 11, 2020 1:57 am
(@miina)

Hi, nice to meet you!

I'm an animation student, so I totally feel you on being a nerd haha. Stage acting is a lot of fun! Nice to see you pursue your passion.

What kind of stories do you like to tell? I love hearing about other people's!

Posted : March 20, 2020 5:09 am
(@kay)

New guy from rural WA, mostly looking for someone to talk to and connect with online, as the dating pool is... small where I'm living ATM. Anything extra is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Also I'm on stand by for the local volunteer emergency services for the next week so I'll either be really bored with lots of time on my hands or flat out depending on what the fires do.

So feel free to say hi!

Hello, always up for chats 

Posted : March 23, 2020 4:49 am
(@iamray97)

If you like intelligence, long conversations, consistency and attentiveness. I’m the girl for you ?

Posted : March 27, 2020 4:25 pm
(@xxnikkilovexx)

So feel free to say hi!

Posted : April 10, 2020 1:03 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: