Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

New girl, don't be ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New girl, don't be shy, say hello

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hello, I am Destiny. An English girl raised in the Yorkshire Countryside, currently living and attending university in Central London on a scholarship. My friends describe me as bright and bubbly, fun and friendly, always smiling and approachable. I would describe myself as flirty, tactile, passionate and affectionate.

I love meeting new people, great company, romance, adventures, good food and drink, dancing, art, going to the theatre (especially musicals) and and all the other great aspects of living in London.

If you like numbers I am 21 years old, 5'6" (171cm) tall, 50kg (110lb) weight, 34E natural perky bouncy breasts, 24" waist, 35" hips and dress size is a 6.

💋 Destiny

Posted : April 23, 2021 12:50 pm
(@Anonymous 28095)

Nice to virtually meet you

Posted : April 23, 2021 1:59 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

@paul  Hi Paul, nice to meet you too x Destiny.

It seems the messaging isn't active until I subscribe, but I am not sure if I want to yet, I do not know if I will stay here.  

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:06 pm
(@Anonymous 28095)

Same. Reached out on the web page referenced on your Reddit acct. 

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:10 pm
Share: