Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

New baby looking fo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New baby looking for connections based on honesty and fun 🙂 Brazilian-American, petite, fair skin, natural long black hair

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Kath
(@wonderkath)
Topic starter

Hello! How are you? Nice to meet you all!
I'm 23, petite, fair skin, natural long black hair, 5’3” and 115lbs. Don't forget to take a look at all my photos!

I'm Brazilian-American, so I have a little bit of an accent and I can speak Portuguese to you 😉

I love interesting and fun conversations. I’m very open-minded to anything in life and always very curious and I have a great sense of humor. I’m very passionate, empathetic and a great listener.

I'm very excited to have some good times, meet new people and create connections based on honesty and fun! 🙂
I love getting to know people little by little, learn everything they like...

There are many sides of me. How about we get to know each other and you can get to know each different side of me better? 😉

- Some of my passions are:
* Music (the good old rock’n’roll. Classic rock, heavy metal, thrash metal, prog rock/metal, hard rock, grunge, just to name a few. I listen to a lot of rock subgenres and I can’t go one day without listening to a lot of music. I love discovering new music and I absolutely love when someone recommends me a new band to check out!
* Games (mostly FPS games but I always love trying new ones, as long as it’s fun and interesting! How about we do a gaming session together?)
* Films and TV shows.
I can talk about all these topics forever!

- I'm open to:
* Chatting (really getting to know each other and what you like)
* Calls (come hear me speak Portuguese and listen to my Brazilian-American mixed accent!)
* GFE (I'll dedicate myself to give you the best and most realistic GF experience. What type of girlfriend are you looking for? Like I said, I have many different sides...)
* Gaming sessions while in a call, watching movies or TV shows together while in a call
* Recording personalized audio just for you
* Photos / photo packs
* Custom content and I'm open to specific requests, let's discuss it!
* If you're looking for anything special, let's discuss it!

I hope to make you very happy 🙂

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Kath

Posted : February 10, 2020 8:19 pm
Share: