Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Looking to make a g...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking to make a great connection with a generous SD ☺️

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@xenichka)
Topic starter

Hello to all the amazing Daddies out there!

My name is Xenia and I am from Russia but have been in the US for 2 decades.🤭 I love art, architecture, cooking, video games, film, and reading. 

My personality is my best quality and I would describe myself as humorous, empathetic, compassionate, stoic, and romantic. I am a little shy at first but once you get to know me you’ll see the playful side of me. 

Important things in a sugar daddy for me would be someone who is a gentleman, someone who can laugh with me, a great conversationist, and a generous man who can help me out financially. 

I want to dedicate my time to you as much as I can and be there for you, listen to you, learn new things from you, and have a strong bond to bring us closer. ☺️ 

I am kink friendly and if you are interested I can be your mistress. I would love for you to worship me if you have a bdsm fetish. Let me know if I can be your sugar baby and be that special person in your life 😊❤️ I can’t wait to get to know you! 

Posted : June 17, 2023 2:40 am
Share: