Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Looking for a sugar...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a sugar baby

3 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@txtme9287921224)
Topic starter

• I’m looking for a sugar baby to spoil text me if you’re interested 9287921224 

Posted : April 4, 2023 12:47 am
Crystal frick and Polly reacted
(@crystalmarie)

Hi I'm interested if you are too

Posted : April 6, 2023 10:08 am
(@princesspesh)

I'm 5'4, probably a lil more than 5'4, what I love the most about myself is the fact that I'm a bit short but then I get jealous when I see other girls shorter girls, wearing stilettos. (I tried wearing it once, when I was asked by at least 7 guys if I was alright. I immediately took it off when I reached home, kept it aside and never wore them again. Aaargghh) My birthday falls on 23rd apirl, the most important day of the year. Yes, is a big deal for me. Keeping my natural hair It's a HUGE deal. Humor me. There was a time when I just loved dogs, but then things changed when one of them bit me and I had to take some 4-5 injections, oh God I hate injection I hardly cook now, but when I do, I make sure 'It's the best'. I have always wanted to learn dancing (the professional way eh !!!) I'm very organised, I try to keep things at their place. My room is always clean, no crease in the sheets, blanket properly folded, pillows intact, the only thing you will find messy in my room is my cup board. And for that, sunday is the day! I dress up for my own happiness, there are more than dozens of clothes lying in my cupboard which are untouched. When I feel like peeing, and I don't have a toilet around and as a result I have to hold my pee, I behave like a statue. I love driving, learned it a long time ago. However, I choose not to drive as more often than not, people around me are too scared when I'm behind the wheels. Sigh 'My dad and my niece' mean the world to me. I make my niece say crazy stuff because I just love listening to her I have heard from almost everyone in my family that I'm the strongest girl they have ever seen or been with. The last time I cried in front of anyone was, when I was getting my eyebrows done.lol I was not that ambitious earlier, but now, all that matters to me is 'me and my career' When I feel low or de-motivated, I chat on social media! I have been planning and saving my earnings for a solo trip since last year but failing miserably in convincing my dad 🙁 I try to find happiness in the small things in life: a beautiful song, a short walk, a hug, a new dress. It might seem trivial to you but I think finding happiness in small things in life is beautiful. Till date I have this confusion of Push/Pull marked on doors and yes, I'm 20, will be 21 in two days 🙁 I hate curd!! Curd is probably the end of this world. I have finally learnt to let it go! ☺️

Posted : April 22, 2023 6:09 am
Share: