Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

I am new around the...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I am new around these parts

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@4mimi)
Topic starter

Hi. You can call me Mimi.

I am a big nerd. Video games, anime, cosplaying, life science, and glasses :P.

I am a very shy girl and all my friends always call me cute and fun to talk to and be around. 

I’m from Chicago and currently live in China. I am trying to go to Japan to work this summer. It is like my dream to go every since I was very young. 

I am looking for a generous sugar daddy that is kind and considerate. He need to have a good sense of humor and understand sarcasm

I am honestly saving up for my mother tombstone and my moving expense to Japan (with my cute calico cat).

I do not have set prices or anything and I am flexible with about anything. Texting, talking, video chatting, pictures, and emotional support. I live on my phone so I will always respond as fast as I can. I am always there and I wont just disappear on you. I am dedicated and hardworking. So give me a chance. 

So start a chat with me and you can decide where to go. I love talking and chatting about anything (except politics).

And check out my profile on the site. There are so many pictures there. 

Posted : March 15, 2020 2:36 pm
Share: