Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

How to request a Bl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to request a Blue Verification Badge on my Profile

180 Posts
73 Users
58 Likes
10.5 K Views
(@saralynn14)

@admin

okay thank you i have done this. How will i know im verified. And after that how do i proceed after ? Thank you for your help. Just kind of confused lol

Posted : January 2, 2020 1:34 am
 Anna
(@dragonsparkles)

@admin

I have done so. What do I do afterwards and if I am verified?

Hi Anna , just send a photo of yourself holding a handwritten sign Saying Fundmysugarbaby. Then i can access your application and add memberships plus the verification badge to your profile 🙂

This post was modified 4 years ago by Anna

Posted : January 3, 2020 8:11 am
(@Anonymous)

hey Kelly, could you check out my profile and see if it qualifies?

Posted : January 4, 2020 1:07 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@hawaiiansb

Hi Delilah , Thankyou for sending your proof of age ID. your account has now been approved pls allow 24hrs to set up your membership plans onto your profile page 🙂

Posted : January 4, 2020 2:19 am
 IcyT
(@msicy23)

What’s the process to receive the Blue Verification Badge

Posted : January 4, 2020 6:18 pm
(@ladymiah)

@admin

where do we send the verification to?

Posted : January 5, 2020 1:09 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

How do I request a verified badge for my profile ?

To request a verified badge, you must

Upload 1 Good Quality profile photo, plus 6 additional images (face, body, profile) Under the TAB heading on your profile page ( PG-13 Rated )
Supply 1 photo of your Government photo I.D
1 image of you holding a sign saying FundmySugarbaby+ current date, your face must be visible in the photo.
After you have uploaded a profile photo and 6 good quality images for your profile, next is to send a copy of your Government I.D and a photo of your holding a sign Fundmysgugarbaby along with the current date via our support message page HERE.

Once you have uploaded Your photos we will verify your profile manually. Upon successful verification your Government ID will be deleted from our website for privacy purposes.

We do not store or keep any personal data, only your PG-13 photos will be on the platform.

Keep in mind that even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn’t guarantee that your account will be verified.

The benefits of Verification include A clear Blue Verification Badge on your profile, Higher Trust and Authenticity from Sugar-daddies resulting in more contacts and support for your memberships, additionally Fundmysugarbaby at times will also provide free Promotional advertising for verified members profiles to help to increase your chances of receiving funding and reaching your monthly allowance.

Posted : January 5, 2020 2:05 pm
(@lilybloome)

Hi, Kelly!

I have uploaded my verification photos, if you would please approve? Thank you!

Posted : January 20, 2020 10:46 pm
(@sydlove)

@admin

Hey Kelly - can you please approve my profile? I've uploaded my verification photos

Posted : January 21, 2020 8:51 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@sydlove

hi sydiee your account and verification has been approved ,
Thankyou for sending your photos and verification ID We have now added your memberships to your profile page
so you can start to contact Sugardaddies on your social media or on our platform and introduce your content, via the memberships.

Posted : January 22, 2020 1:52 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@sydlove

hi sydiee your account and verification has been approved ,
Thankyou for sending your photos and verification ID We have now added your memberships to your profile page
so you can start to contact Sugardaddies on your social media or on our platform and introduce your content, via the memberships.

Link HERE https://bit.ly/3arpTSV

Posted : January 22, 2020 1:54 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@lilybloome

hi lily yes your memberships with a blue verification badge has been added to your profile 🙂

Attachment removed

Posted : January 22, 2020 1:56 pm
(@glitteramity)

Just wondering how long this process takes on average so I know when to check back? Thank you! Have a lovely weekend, Admin.

Posted : January 26, 2020 12:51 am
(@atlufts)

Hi! Im an international member will a drivers license suffice? I have uploaded it to my profile aswell as the image with the fundmysugarbaby sign. Hope you will approve

Thank you!

Posted : January 26, 2020 6:05 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@glitteramity

Thanks glitter your good to go we have uploaded 6 membership plans to your Profile
ranging from $9.99 for a basic chat plan to the custom content where you can offer SDs your personalized content
These plans range from $100-$1000 a month. Don't forget to check the Sugardaddies on here under Community Sugardaddy search
you can contact and like as many as you want.

Posted : January 27, 2020 5:56 am
Page 2 / 12
Share: