Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

How to request a Bl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to request a Blue Verification Badge on my Profile

180 Posts
73 Users
58 Likes
10.4 K Views
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

How do I request a verified badge for my profile ?

To request a verified badge, you must

1. Upload 1 Good Quality profile photo, plus 6 additional images (face, body, profile) to your profile page. ( PG-13 Rated )
  2. Supply 1 photo of your Government photo I.D
  3. Supply 1 image of you holding a sign saying FundmySugarbaby+ current date,  your face must be visible in the photo.

After you have uploaded a profile photo and 6 good quality images for your profile, next is to send a copy of your Government I.D and a photo of your holding a sign Fundmysgugarbaby along with the current date via our support message page HERE.

Once you have uploaded Your photos we will verify your profile manually. Upon successful verification your Government ID will be deleted from our website for privacy purposes.

We do not store or keep any personal data, only your PG-13 photos will be on the platform.

Keep in mind that even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn’t guarantee that your account will be verified.

The benefits of Verification include  A clear Blue Verification Badge on your profile, Higher Trust and Authenticity from Sugardaddies resulting in more contacts and support for your memberships, additionally Fundmysugarbaby at times will also provide free Promotional advertising for verified members profiles to help to increase your chances of receiving funding and reaching your monthly allowance.

Posted : October 2, 2019 10:10 am
 Laia
(@laia)

Hello, once I click on the link it tells me something must be wrong or I don't know. Would you please create a new link or state an email to which we can email our ID?

Thank You.

Posted : December 15, 2019 7:04 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@laia

Hey Laia , I have added the Blue verification badge to your profile page, so now you can contact SDs and receive funding for your membership plans 😉

Posted : December 16, 2019 11:21 am
(@hulababy00)

I can't seem to upload my ID onto there. Is there a different link? The one i click keeps saying something is wrong

Posted : December 16, 2019 10:59 pm
(@tootsiequeen)

I also can’t find the place to upload photos and my ID?? The link doesn’t work. 🙁

Posted : December 17, 2019 4:06 am
1dfann143 reacted
(@miabsins)

Im having the same issue :/

Posted : December 17, 2019 7:33 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Dear SBs please upload your photos and verification photo via the media link on your profile which is located in the header area of your profile page

Attachment removed

Posted : December 18, 2019 12:30 pm
(@sally1995)

I’m also having trouble, is there another way or link I could use?

Posted : December 19, 2019 11:05 pm
(@sally1995)

@admin

I have just uploaded my photos, I hope it worked! Thank you

Posted : December 19, 2019 11:18 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@sally1995

Hi Sally your good to go and start contacting SDs. Your memberships and verification ( Blue Badge ) have been added to your profile page 🙂 thank-you for uploading the photos and verification pic...

Posted : December 20, 2019 9:04 am
(@courtngunn)

I am having trouble too

Posted : December 25, 2019 6:01 pm
(@klarabee)

The link to upload the ID doesn't work?

Posted : December 28, 2019 12:13 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@klarabee

Thanks klara we received your verification photo will be setting up your memberships shortly 🙂

Posted : December 28, 2019 2:39 pm
(@saralynn14)

@admin

but then would the id not be viewable to users as well?

Posted : January 1, 2020 10:49 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@saralynn14

All applications are manually approved, after confirmation of your Government Photo ID, your ID photo is deleted from your profile before approved. also we ask to black out any private information as we only require DOB

Posted : January 2, 2020 12:33 am
Page 1 / 12
Share: