Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Custom Content Plan...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Custom Content Plans

5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hey! I promise that I usually get the hang of things, but I'm not sure what to write in my profile at Custom Content Plans. Could you please explain more about it? An example would be terrific! Thank you so much! 

Posted : June 9, 2020 1:43 pm
Topic Tags
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

Hi Diana, it depends what you are offering your SDs we have standard text plans which are included for all new members when they set up their memberships which cover the basics 

$9.99 chat 

$19.99 photos and chat 

$29.99 video chat 

With the text below

HI Sugardaddies My name is xxxx and I  am offering some exclusive content and membership plans.

I’m seeking Generous Sugardaddies that are looking for connections, friendship, and something special.

I am hoping to raise $2000 for a Monthly Allowance

To help me pay my bills and monthly expenses.

My Membership plans include the following

$9.99 Messaging/Chat, to get to know each other  ( 8 x a month )

$19.99 Photos/Chat…..My exclusive photos ( 4-6 photos a month )

$29.99 Ask me About video chat together.. ( 10-15 min video chat )

If however, you’re looking for something a little special, don’t forget to ask me about my personalized content

CUSTOM CONTENT or PRIVATE TIPPING starting from a low

$50.00 Per Tip

$50.00 – $100.00 Per Month G.F.E Content

Custom Content Lets discuss $100.00+

Let’s talk and get to know each other. Thank-you  XoXo..

Please help me to share my membership plans

Link HERE  xxxx

.....................................................................................................................

Another variation you could use for your custom content could also be as follows..

or you could mix n match content and what is suitable for yourself to deliver to SDs 🙂 

Feel free to use these suggestions to help you get started xoxo  

Some ideas for SD plans from our Top Sugarbabies

$49.99 Get to know me plan

Lets chat this month and see how things go. We can exchange a few photos as well.

Subscribers will be asked to upgrade at the end of the month

$99.99  Unlimited chat plan

Chat with me as often as you like (unlimited chat)

$249.99 Can't wait to see you plan

Chat with me as often as you like Lets share photos (partial nudity) Unlimited chat & Photos

$499.99 Keepsake plan

Chat with me as often as you like lets share in photos (partial nudity)

see a video glimpse into my life ( no nudity ) unlimited chat and photos (up to 10 videos)

$749.99 Something sweet plan

Chat with me as often as you like lets share in photos (partial nudity)

see a video glimpse into my life ( partial nudity ) unlimited chat and photos (up to 10 videos)

$999.99 Be my Boyfriend Plan

Chat with me everyday lets share photos (Full nudity) see a video glimpse into my life (full nudity) + LIVE VIDEO CHAT ( Unlimited chat & photos….CUSTOM CONTENT )

Custom Donations

Ask me about my wish-list and make custom donations here you will receive a surprise in return

Starting from $50.00 donations

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Support (Kelly)

Posted : June 9, 2020 1:59 pm
(@bbabysweetie)

@admin hello! I paid for a platinum membership two days ago. I haven’t received any information on how to create my content and pricing. Please help! Thanks 😊

Posted : July 21, 2023 8:04 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

@bbabysweetie 

hi there! Kelly will get in touch via dm for custom plans. For now your standard plan is on your profile! 😉

Posted : July 22, 2023 6:09 am
(@Anonymous 170052)

Hi Kelly,

I'm trying to get my account verified. And I don't feel like I have full access to everything. Are you able to help?

Thanks,

Chelsea

Posted : August 2, 2023 12:12 am
Share: