Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Promote your member...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Promote your membership plans

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

The most successful Memberships are by Sugarbabies who have existing audiences. In other words, they have created a following and content before beginning the Membership plans.

But, for those who are just starting out, the key is to Find the people who will want to see, share and support your content.

Once you’ve found them, Engage and Reward them with a free few photos, text SDs and reply to them when they leave comments or engage on your social media.
Tip. Use their name we all like to be acknowledged by our names (don’t just say hey there Honey pls support me)

Offer a 5 min freebie Skype session as a sample to your new and committed followers. Give a guy some praise and make a little effort.

Don’t be afraid to remind people to subscribe. It feels weird to say, “HEY! GIVE ME MONEY!” but it’s critical. At some point, to remind your followers to support you through your memberships, guys think, “Well, I spend an hour every day on social media I should probably pay for it.”

If you don’t keep reminding POTs that they should help support you, and will get to see some great content and build a deeper relationship then they often won’t.

The last point I want to make is that Sugarbaby memberships are ongoing - both the content creation and the promotion. Overtime you can build a nice side business by being responsive, supply regular content and engage with your SDs. People will join and leave your memberships, but It’s not personal.

FMSB is a platform where you can set up multiple Memberships, Receive payment in advance and safely on a secure platform to interact with Sugardaddies....

To gain followers on FMSB and have Sugardaddies subscribe to your memberships plans, you need to go out and connect on Social media sites, Snapcaht, facebook, instagram, twitter etc, join up other Sugardating websites and apps that already have Sugardaddies on them, then introduce your yourself and your plans.

FMSB does have a limited number of Sugardaddies on the platform but the fastest way to gain followers for your memberships is to make a connections on other platforms then get these SDs to join your membership plans.

Posted : September 25, 2019 5:53 am
Share: