Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Basics about Member...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Basics about Membership plans (updated)

12 Posts
9 Users
1 Likes
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Monthly Memberships are How Sugarbabies receive payment to reach a Monthly Allowance 

SugarDaddies can view Surgarbabies profiles and if they like what they see message and contact though a direct message 

Sugarbabies can also message and contact SDs to start a conversation.

All Memberships are Monthly and Memberships are paid for by SDs in advance via Payment App.

SBs are paid at the end of each calendar month into their Payment App account. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Fundmysugarbaby has

3 Standard Memberships plus 1 Custom Content plan

$9.99 Text/chat plan .... recommended   ( 1-2 times a week )

$19.99 Photos /chat ..... recommended  (1-3 photos a week + 1-2 chats a week )

$29.99 Video /chat ..... recommended  ( 1-2 videos a month + 1-2 chat a week )

CUSTOM CONTENT PLAN Starting from $10.00 ~ $500.00 p/month .....

Sugarbabies can offer exclusive or custom content or provide requests for SDs, as each SD may have different needs or requirements SBs and SDs can negotiate what price is acceptable for both SBs/SDs

Monthly Allowance Target

Each SB monthly allowance starts at $2000 a month, and is shown on their profile page ..

How long will it take to reach this goal ?

This depends on multiple factors , How active a SB is on social media and our platform, How often a SB reaches out to POTs, via messaging and text, How often a SBs shares her Custom membership links and follows up, and a SBs all important Custom or Exclusive Content.

Remember an Online SB is not just limited to her own country, Sugardaddies are available to you from around the world. Using the standard 3 plans as an introduction, then the following month encouraging Sugardaddies to purchase your Custom Content plan.  

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

SETTING UP MEMBERSHIP PLANS

Firstly we require a Sugarbaby to upload a Profile Photo and 4-6 (PG-13) photos , and 1 Verification photo of your self holding a handwritten sign saying Fundmysugarbaby remember these photos are what a SD will judge his decision on

when deciding to purchase your membership plan so good quality, clear and attractive photos will get most responses every time 🙂

FMSB will then upload Sugarbabies Memberships after Sugarbabies upload the photos to their profile page  

(custom text and content details can also be added in your About Me section on your Profile page)

A BLUE VERIFICATION BADGE will also be added when the your profile verification photo matches your profile photos 

A Verification badge is added to your profile and ensures trust and confirms your profile and photos are genuine.

*in some cases Age Verification with a government Photo I.D may be required to confirm a Sugarbaby is 18 years or older.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

$$ Getting Paid $$

Payment is made to a Sugarbaby at the End of each month the payment was received based on the following system.

All payment made by Sugardaddies are held in Escrow for 30 days to confirm that a Sugarbaby delivers on her membership content

80%* Sugarbabies - 20% FMSB, payment processing fee deducted from 80%.. 

Finally to receive payment SBs are required to supply your Payment App email so that payment can be transferred  (if a SB doesn't currently have Payment App we can arrange another payment option* ) Please contact us with your details in these cases.

please check our Pricing Policy for more details.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Support (Kelly)

Posted : September 26, 2019 6:47 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi Kelly!

I was just wondering as to how  I can go ahead and set this up for my profile. Do I have to wait until my profile is reviewed and approved?

Thanks, Emily

Posted : November 12, 2019 7:28 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

FMSB has 3 standard memberships and 1 custom plan which we add to your profile page

$9.99  Message / Chat

$19.99 Photos / Chat

$29.99 Video Chat

FMSB also adds a custom plan this is set at between $50.00-$200.00 for your custom or personalized content.

Think of the standard plans as an entry level to your content a way to introduce yourself to SDs, then after they have purchased a standard plan

encourage them to your higher paying custom plan. The more SDs you have the quicker you can reach your Monthly allowances are currently set at 

$2000.00 per month

For standard Membership plans Sugarbabies can negotiate frequency and timing of content

In regards to custom content SBs can offer any content you would like to supply for your SD and arrange a price together ranging from $50.00 -$200.00 a month

Some ideas for custom content plans could be…

• GFE Experience
  • Starter package $100.00 p/m 1-2 times per week sexting + exclusive pics
  • Girlfriend experience for 1 month with 2-3 per week sexting + exclusive pics and videos: $200
  • Girlfriend experience for 1 month 3-4 sexting per week and exclusive pics and videos + all the content I produce for the month : $300
  • Counseling sessions
  • Adult content  - sexting , photos , video  $50.00 for a 20 min video
  • Roleplay /cosplay SDs request  $50.00 for a 20 min video
  • Webcam  $50.00 for a 20 min video
  • Fetishes
  • Shopping experience : Take photos of clothes, lingerie , cosmetics you buy SD pays
  • Personal items / Lingerie
  • Etc…

FMSB provides a custom link to promote and share to Sugardaddies on social media Sugar daddy websites and dating apps

Sugardaddies can purchase your memberships direct from your custom link..  

The most effect way to promote your Membership plans is in your social media profiles and bios, and through your contacts . 

if you are publishing images on social media simply add your personal membership link to your content and invite your followers and sugardaddies to see more by subscribing to your FMSB Memberships.

The more you promote it and the more subscribers you’ll get. As your content on most platforms is free, you need to strike a balance so don’t hard sell it but frequently invite people to join you and enjoy an exclusive experience with you on Fundmysugarbaby.

FMSB also has Sugardaddies joining directly on our platform where you can search for SDs but currently there are a limited number so promoting to your own connections though your social media pages is advisable to get started.

*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, NOT TO ACCEPT OR EXCHANGE USING ANY OUTSIDE EMAILS, PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONTACTS WITH OTHER MEMBERS ON FMSB.NEVER PROVIDE ANY MEMBERSHIP CONTENT TO SUGARDADDIES UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE TO YOUR MEMBERSHIPS. WE CANNOT ENSURE YOUR SAFETY IF YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE FMSB PLATFORM.

Best Regards

Kelly

This post was modified 3 years ago by Support (Kelly)

Posted : November 16, 2019 2:08 pm
(@xoxobabykt)

Hello! 
I have added the 6 pics to my account. Can you add the memberships?! 🙂 

Posted : November 26, 2019 2:24 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@xoxobabykt

Hello Kaity thankyour for your photos 🙂

I will work on adding your 3 standard membership plans along with the Custom plan onto your profile page.

When completed you will receive a Custom link to your memberships where you can share on social media

to your Fans, Followers and Sugardaddies.

We also also have SDs on FMSB platform so please don't forget to contact them as well.

The more SDs the faster you can reach your Monthly Allowance which is currently set at $2000

Posted : November 26, 2019 6:04 am
(@alexandra090)

Hi,

I have uploaded the required photos.  Can you review my profile and add on the message and chat plan only.  and

• Starter package $100.00 p/m 1-2 times per week sexting + exclusive pics
  • Girlfriend experience for 1 month with 2-3 per week sexting + exclusive pics and videos: $200
  • Shopping experience : Take photos of clothes, lingerie , cosmetics you buy SD pays
  • Also the personal Items like underwear.  Whatever the recommended  price for that is.
  • Counseling sessions

My goal per month is $1,500 and when do I provide my Payment App link?

This post was modified 3 years ago by Support (Kelly)

Posted : November 26, 2019 3:15 pm
(@sugarbabysar)

Hi!

I uploaded 6 pictures. Could you add the plans for me? ?

Posted : November 30, 2019 1:34 am
 Jane
(@katiebaby619)

Hi!! 

I have the photos up loaded onto my account, could you set up the plans for my account please. ☺️

Posted : December 1, 2019 10:19 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@katiebaby619

hey Katie all done , also don't forget to send a verified photo of your self holding a sign

with the words Fundmysugarbaby .

this is to ensure your profile is genuine and matches your verified photo.

I will also add a verification badge to your profile

when completed 🙂 thx

kelly

Posted : December 2, 2019 8:34 am
(@courtngunn)

Hello! I uploaded 6 pictures. Could you add the plans for me? Thanks!

Posted : December 25, 2019 7:43 pm
(@Anonymous)

@admin

can we update our subscription list at any time. If i want to offer a new service later on will i be able to? And how would i do that?

Posted : January 18, 2020 6:39 pm
(@jamiejays)

Hello!
I uploaded 6+ pictures along with a picture of me holding a paper that says "Fund my sugar baby". Could you add the plans for me please?

Posted : January 19, 2020 7:03 pm
Share: