Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Becoming a member on Fundmysugarbaby

19 Posts
10 Users
5 Likes
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Connect with Virtual online Sugarbabies and purchase Custom Content.

FundmySugarbaby is an online Sugardating Platform that connects Sugarbabies with Sugardaddies.

Browse through a list of Sugarbabies that have their Custom Content and services listed at a predetermined rate. 

Simply Join up for free fill out the registration form and within 24 hrs your application will be manually reviewed.

Pls note: All members must be 18 years or over to use the Fundmysugababy platform. 

After your application has been accepted, your able to connect, message and chat with unlimited Sugarbabies, view their profile page read about their custom content and purchase directly from their profile page. 

*Only Verified Sugarbabies are recommended and have provided verified identification, Contacting and exchanging payment with unverified Sugarbabies may involve some risk

There are 3 set plans, (all plans are for a period of 1 month)

$9.99 Chat plan  

$19.99 Photos and Chat plan 

$29.99 Video chat Plan 

There is also a Custom Plan From $50.00 -$500.00 Per/Month

Custom Plans are where Sugarbabies can offer Custom made content such as a Girlfriend services, personalized requests. With Custom Content Plans you can discuss and negotiate a price which is acceptable to both.    

All payments are protected by FMSBs 30 day money back guarantee this is to ensure delivery of content as requested is provided and if a sugarbaby is unable to deliver her content then FMSB will refund the payment back to a Sugargarddies account. 

We have 1000s of Online Sugarbabies, on FMSB. Join up Today and support your very own Sugarbaby 

Posted : April 23, 2020 7:19 am
(@lilywace)

Hi I’m Lily I’m new here just thought I’d introduce myself to all of you beautiful ladies!

Posted : November 29, 2020 2:01 am
(@Anonymous)

hello, i created my account 24 hours ago and i still can’t send messages, is it normal or should i contact the site please ?

Posted : March 10, 2021 4:21 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi, in order to send messages to sugar daddies, you have to be on a paid plan. Please see our Membership page for details. Without a paid plan, you can browse, and send connection requests. You can also receive messages from Pro SugarDaddies, however you can't reply until you upgrade.

Kind regards,

Kelly

@yunaie

Posted : March 10, 2021 5:11 pm
(@warmvanillasugar)

I became a member, but it won’t let me respond to a message. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted : March 13, 2021 9:48 pm
(@warmvanillasugar)

@lilywace welcome!

Posted : March 13, 2021 9:49 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi, in order to send or reply to messages from pro sugar daddies, you have to be on a paid plan. Please see our Membership page for details. Without a paid plan, you can browse, and send connection requests. You can also receive messages from Pro SugarDaddies, however you can't reply until you upgrade.

Kind regards,

Kelly

@warmvanillasugar

Posted : March 15, 2021 7:08 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi, you have to have a preferred method selected on payment app (such as paypa) if you are interested in the platinum subscription due to the annual payment. If however you don't want that, you can select the basic or premium plan which only requires a one time payment, and therefore no need for a preferred payment on your payment app account.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Support (Kelly)

Posted : March 17, 2021 7:12 pm
(@lilithrose)

Hey I’m new here, how do I set up pricing on my profile? I’ve gotten a membership and I’ve uploaded pictures of myself. Thanks in advance! 

Posted : October 12, 2021 4:42 am
(@lilredd2893)

Hello darlings 🖤 I’m new and I thought I’d introduce myself (: Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Posted : November 19, 2021 11:58 pm
 Koko
(@maddkoko)

Hi, I'm new too, have you worked out or you way around yet?? I'm so desperate for help

Posted : November 28, 2021 6:45 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi, you need to have a paid membership before you can message.

Best

Kelly

Posted : November 28, 2021 7:38 pm
(@Anonymous 81771)

Hello pretty how you doing.? It’s nice meeting you 😍 I like you and I’m willing to spoil you and take good care of you if you can be my sugar baby Get back to me 9706782084ASAP if you are interested

Posted : July 11, 2022 11:32 pm
(@Anonymous 81771)

Hello pretty how you doing.? It’s nice meeting you 😍 I like you and I’m willing to spoil you and take good care of you if you can be my sugar baby Get back to me 9706782084ASAP if you are interested

Posted : July 11, 2022 11:33 pm
(@eros838)

I’m a sugardaddy, I want a beautiful lady that I can have good conversations with and have fun happy time together online. 
Even if you have a mountain of expenses and burden I dust it off you and keep you special

Text me: Eight Three One Two Nine Three Seven Nine Two Seven 

Posted : August 2, 2023 2:18 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: