Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New to this world

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@allycekitten)
Topic starter

Hey beautiful people,

I'm new here and in the SB/SD world. I'm a people pleaser and love being praised for doing it.

Description: Thick 30-year-old Guatemalan girl trying to gain confidence, and help others feel less lonely while making money on the way. I’m 4ft. 11 and a little shy. I love books, especially MM romance. Cats are my absolute favorite animal. I am in an open polyamory relationship and my partner is aware of what I do and sell and he’s okay with it.

I’d love to give you a girlfriend experience or simply chat whenever you need someone to listen. Rough day at work? Here. Awful travel experience? Been there, here. Amazing trip? Absolutely. I’m here, you just need to ask. I can be sweet, read/listen intently, and only give opinions if asked.

I have always been a big believer in safe and judgment-free zones.

Eventually, I hope to get an allowance of $1200 but again, being new I’ll do my best to make you happy and go from there 🙂

I’m willing to negotiate different content and tips are always appreciated.

Hit me up ✨

This topic was modified 2 years ago by AllyceD

Posted : September 15, 2022 9:44 pm
Share: