Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

new girl❤️

12 Posts
9 Users
3 Likes
19.1 K Views
 Mari
(@uwubby17)
Topic starter

hiii, i’m looking for a sugar daddy or sugar momma that can help me with finances! we can talk, i can send you pictures and stuff, i’m kind of new to this!

Posted : January 5, 2020 10:32 am
Samy reacted
 Samy
(@samyyyyy)

Hi babe I’m new here too ?? Hope you will get something I need one too ?

Posted : January 6, 2020 8:03 am
(@kittencandy19)

Helloo 🙂 Im also new here! it seems a bit daunting trying to get started doesnt it? x

Posted : January 6, 2020 2:52 pm
(@nursing1994)

new to this also kind of lost

Posted : January 6, 2020 4:29 pm
 Mari
(@uwubby17)
Topic starter

@kittencandy19

yeah honestly haha

Posted : January 7, 2020 2:15 am
 Medi
(@medi)

Hello ! I am also new. Hope to find someone as well. I also do feel lost.

Posted : January 8, 2020 4:59 am
(@alexxxahcash)

Hey I'm AlexxxahCash & I'm here because I have great faith this site will provide a friendly social environment to network with sugar babes, potentials, and all like-minded individuals. I also hope to connect with legitimate virtual sugar daddies, sponsors, and all those associated because I am beyond fed up with the sad reality that majority of the virtual daddies on most similar sites are not what she who they portray.

Posted : January 9, 2020 5:06 am
(@itskiki08)

Has anyone actually gotten a SD on here yet? I actually have a lot of questions. It’s pretty confusing lol

Posted : January 9, 2020 1:39 pm
(@itskiki08)

@alexxxahcash

Same here!

Posted : January 9, 2020 1:40 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

@alexxxahcash

Thanks Alex I hope we can help you out with finding some sincere SDs on this platform, so far I am pleased to say we have some Good quality SDs on here 🙂 That's why we screen all members manually and review each members profile before admitting onto the Platform while other SD sites care about quantity we care about Quality...

Posted : January 9, 2020 3:10 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

@itskiki08

just ask me anything you need to know Kiko 🙂 im on the messaging app or DM me on my profile

Posted : January 9, 2020 3:16 pm
(@bbygirllovexo)

New to this and a little confused on how it goes lol any advice would be nice thanks and hope we all find a honest trustworthy SD or SM 🙂

Posted : January 16, 2020 2:34 am
Share: