Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Looking for a Sugar...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a SugarDaddy to make my healing journey possible

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@natalieforyou)
Topic starter

I am a SB looking for a SD to provide allowances and funding for my healthy lifestyle.Ā 

I am a 33-year-old woman in the process of building a better life for myself. I am healing multiple chronic health conditions, which is a very expensive endeavor, especially because I am unable to work consistently at this time.Ā 

Allowances would be used to fund the purchase of supplements, healthy whole foods, medications, physician and therapy appointments, health insurance premiums, and other expenses related to building a stronger and healthier body.Ā 

I am happy to provide content in the form of conversations online, sending pictures of my progress, and being present as a listening ear and sounding board. If you're looking to build a healthier lifestyle too, I can help with that as well!

As my SD you'll accompany me on this journey, watching me grow, knowing that your financial contributions have added ease and security to my life as I am healing.

I'd love to connect with you and find out if we are a good match.Ā 

Posted : April 25, 2023 7:28 pm
(@benten)
Estimable Member

text me on my telegram baby @preciousthegem

Posted : April 30, 2023 2:34 pm
 JayP
(@jayp)

You're really cute. :3 Hit me up on kik @throbert2

Posted : June 3, 2023 4:57 pm
(@hush001)

Hii