Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Looking for a frien...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a friend or just talk

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@jadesilverwing)
Topic starter

Hello I'm JadeSilverwing ,  I am a mother one and Broadcaster.   Please read my profile  . I am more of a sugar baby new here would love to get to know you first on BIGO LIVE or Likee as friends I do better that way.no asking for my id please or bank account number that's the last thing I need...  I can adjust or compromise of the allowence  if needed  $500 -700  or gifts I'm not picky.  Also please don't DON'T SHOW UR PRIVITES  on my Broadcast which is another story  I won't mind telling ...if things don't work out I don't mind being friends with you honestly and true . Plus can you help me with the sugar baby 12.99? I can't afford it yet. Not a prostitute period. Talking by phone  ,

voice call, BIGO LIVE JadeSilverwing and Likee  Jaderose7  please be respectful to me  phantom thiefs   plus I do like anime, drawing and such.   Only verified pro or above sugar phantom thiefs dads love ya sugar daddy wanted.   Can you be the phantom thef of my ❤️? I do like guys with long hair  😅    0///0 what?  She throws a pillow at someone in the room  but doesn't know who it's going to hit.- roleplay t1-2 writing style   >.>.   <.<.  I can be very fun and make people laugh I am also have ADHD and mild anxiety. Please be careful with me . 

Posted : May 13, 2021 5:50 pm
Share: