Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hi love šŸ™‚

Tracy
(@kitten845)

Hi Lovelies,

My name is Tracy and I am a 22 year old vet tech. I work at a non profit animal shelter, and I'm one of the lucky ones who loves my job! I am very passionate about animals and someday would love to run my own animal rescue for reptiles. I'm the crazy snake lady, I have 9 snakes (among other pets) and all of my friends are animals.

I'm also an artist, I love to paint and draw. I have also turned my art into stickers before! My strength has always been creativity. Beyond drawing and painting, I love to write poetry, play guitar or piano, learn more on the uke, dance and sing (by myself, in my bedroom haha). I also love taking photos, of myself, my pets, or something else! I'm always excited to have a reason to take my camera out. I'm introverted and I stay in a lot, but I am almost always doing something!

I'm single, and to be honest I'm lonely! Looking to find someone to keep me company and help fund my artistic endeavors. Don't be shy!

Topic starter Posted : February 8, 2020 11:16 am

New Report

Close