Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

E-Girl Experience?

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@soxychu)
Topic starter

Hello!~
My name is Bunny and I am new to FMSB so I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the site. I created my account in hopes of raising money or potentially developing a monthly income as I am a full-time college student. I enjoy cute animals, drawing, collecting figurines, and playing video games in my spare time (message me if you're interested in playing games some time!)
While I am looking for sugar, I'd also love to get to know some of you fellow sugar babies so hit me up if you're interested!
I really do not have a preference for sugar daddies/mommies. If you'd like to get to know me, I'd like to get to know you. For other babies, perhaps you could share some advice, tips, or any knowledge you have that you want to pass on. I'm very open and easy to talk to I'd say.
Some things you can expect from me are delightful conversations, updates about my life, cute texts to let you know my mood for the day, phone calls, and maybe even lewd content if we work our way up to that level. ;] Basically an e-girl experience! I'm always willing to listen to new ideas, as well and I'm very open-minded.
That's about it! Thank you for reading!~ /(˃ᆺ˂)\

Posted : January 15, 2020 5:56 am
Share: