Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bugs - Fixes & Recommendations

9 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Dear All, 

As the FMSB platform expands over time sometimes there may be issues or bugs in the system or with the functionality of the website ,

if you happen to come across any issue,  please let me know here and I will look into it and try to fix the problem ASAP.

Also if you think or know of any useful addition or add-on service for the platform that members may find useful, please let me know here so that I can consider to update new services and functions onto the FundmySugarbaby Platform... 

Thankyou 

Kelly xoxo 

Posted : October 15, 2019 9:26 am
Sally reacted
(@sugbbykate69)

hello, i just registered and trying to upload my photos in the media section, but when i click media it takes me to a page that says oops this is a invalid location... is there anything i can do to fix this to get my account verified?

Posted : December 2, 2019 4:59 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@sugbbykate69

hi Kate, you should be good to go now, to upload your photos and verification Pic to your profile when completed then i will set up your plans 🙂

Posted : December 4, 2019 1:49 pm
Sugbbykate69 reacted
(@sugbbykate69)

@admin

Thank you kelly! it worked i have uploaded my photos. i appreciate your help!

Posted : December 4, 2019 3:43 pm
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

HI SugbbbyKate , Your welcome i've added your memberships plans to your profile as well along

with your Verification Thanks l:) 

Posted : December 6, 2019 1:10 pm
(@brookelynn)

Hey Kelly,

It still says my account is pending verification since December 2nd

Posted : December 12, 2019 12:57 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@brookelynn

hey Brooke pls upload 6 photos and 1 verification photo so that we can add your membership plans to your profile 🙂

Posted : December 12, 2019 12:31 pm
(@kylana)

Hi im destiny i uploaded my profile pic 6 other pics and 2 verification pics but i havent gotten any emails to know. If its being looked over And i dont know where to seeif its pending

This post was modified 4 years ago by Kylanababy

Posted : December 22, 2019 3:51 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

@kylana

hi Destiny we received your information thanks will be uploading your plans shortly to your profile page:)

Posted : December 22, 2019 2:57 pm
Share: