Web Analytics

SugarDating Forum

JOIN FundmySugarbaby Forum

The first Online SugarDating community where members can Buy/Sell Customized Content from 100% Verified Sugarbabies

Join for Free or purchase a Featured Membership and start messaging SugarDaddies and SugarBabies Today!!

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How Will Our SB Memberships Plans Be Displayed?

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@kruppers67)
Topic starter

Hi I am just curious as to how our Sugarbaby Membership plans are going to be displayed on our profile and how we will be able to customize them? Thanks for the info! 😀

Posted : February 11, 2020 6:20 am
Topic Tags
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

Hi Danelle, 

Sugarbaby Memberships are displayed on your profile page so when your chatting to SDs on the platform, they can simply

go to your profile page, and purchase one of your plans from there.

All plans are paid in advance by Sugardaddies and payment is held in Escrow for 30 days to ensure both you and your SD are both protected, from either non payment, or non delivery of content. after 30 days payment is transferred delivered to your Payment App Account (such as paypa) - FMSB fees.

There are 3 standard plans $9.99 chat , $19.99 Photos & chat pics , $29.99 video chat, all plans are monthly.

There is also 1 custom plan added from $50.00-$500.00 where you can offer private or customized content , GFE, requests etc...

The above mentioned standard plans are added to your profile Page for free by FMSB staff after we receive 4-6 photos and 1 verification photo  

FMSB also provides you with a custom link of your Membership plans to promote on social media (twitter, insta, snap etc...) the more interest 

the more SDs will have the opportunity to purchase your content. Making a genuine connection, being honest and active on the platform will go a long way to getting Sugar Daddies to support and purchase your membership plans. Waiting for Sugardaddies to contact may result in disappointment and no funding,  

Promoting and marketing your membership plans is an important factor to reach your monetary target when Sugardating.

Best 

Kelly 🙂 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Support (Kelly)

Posted : February 25, 2020 2:42 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi Kelly, thanks for the very helpful info. I'm wondering if we can customize those buttons at all? And what do they mean... per month? Because I don't really want to offer "$29.99 video chat," I want to structure my offers differently, and my custom content goes up to $2000 as I am looking to drive traffic here from more affluent clientele. Any suggestions? Or is there a limit on what we can charge here? Thank you 🙂

Posted : June 16, 2020 4:27 am
(@everest64)
Estimable Member Admin

@kellybean Hi Kelly yes SBs can customize the buttons to any price or text

Just let me know in the comments section here or contact me directly about what you would like to include.

The Buttons and text are standard plans that we add, but can be altered depending on each SBs requirement 🙂  

Posted : June 16, 2020 12:09 pm
(@Anonymous)

OK perfect, thanks, sent you DM

Posted : June 16, 2020 3:49 pm
Share: